Do you offer temperature-controlled units?
We EXCLUSIVELY offer indoor temperature controlled units that are more ideal if you plan to store weather sensitive items, electronics, furniture, books, wine, documents, tools, and much more. Contact us if you have any questions.

What if I need more space after I move in?
If you happen to need more space, contact the facility employee about unit availability. We’ll do our best to find the appropriate size.

What security features are in place?
Our facility is under 24/7 surveillance using our high-definition video cameras. Entrance to the facility is controlled by keypad access control systems and all units are indoors.

What are the access hours?
Once you sign a lease and receive your personal passcode, you’ll have full access 7 days a week between 6 AM – 9 PM.

What are the lease options?
We offer month-to-month leases, or long-term if required.

Do you have dollies or moving carts available?
We sure do! Our dollies and carts are free to use and available whenever you need them. With easy loading and unloading our moving tools help make move-in day even easier.

Am I able to purchase storage supplies?
Yes. We offer everything from boxes to bubble wrap to heavy duty locks. Stop by the office to see all of our packing and moving supplies.

Do I need a climate-controlled storage unit?
You may need a climate-controlled storage unit if you intend to store weather-sensitive items long-term. Items such as artwork, inventory, clothing, furniture, household appliances are perfect items to keep in a climate-controlled unit. These units help prevent mold, mildew, and other weather damage.
Do you offer vehicle storage?
We do not offer storage for motorized vehicles (cars RVs), boats, etc.

How do I load and unload my belongings?
For your convenience, we have three large, drive-up garage doors so you can take your time unloading and unloading, our moving tools make move-in day even easier.

What items am I prohibited from storing?
You may not store any items that are explosive, flammable, odorous, hazardous, corrosive, or perishable items such as fireworks, chemicals, illegal drugs, firearms, and weapons, food, living plants, or animals, etc.

How do I reserve a unit?
You can reserve a unit with us online by emailing info@safensoundstorage.com, in person at our office, or give us a call.

Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through security gates?
No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during normal access hours.

How much notice needs to be given before I can move out?
We require minimum 48-hour notice before you move out.

What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
We require a government-issued photo ID (eg. Driver’s license, healthcard, or passport).

How do I make a payment?
You can make a payment by Visa, MasterCard, debit or cash directly at our office or online at any time.

For additional questions, don’t ever hesitate to contact us. We can’t wait to help you out!